Tuesday, July 29, 2008

When I said "Enough is enough!!"

I’m very pissed off today. First, with some bunch of ppl who are only good at criticizing me. As if they are so damn perfect!! Duh! Well, call me sensitive, so what??!! Everybody has some sense of sensitivity. You can go ahead and criticize me, for all I care. But I’m just a human and there’re limits. Just don’t overexert it. So I’ve decided to shut myself up for the time being. Some ppl are just not worth your effort. As usual, not many ppl will appreciate you. Whatever it is, live and let die!

Secondly, my colleague delivered access qty of goods to Batam last week and our customer wrote to inform. Instead of asking the colleague for explanation, my boss vents his anger on me. Arrrgghhh!! Why me???!!! He sarcastically told me to change the company’s nature of business to charity organization!! I was indeed fed-up with my colleague. Why is it when every time he did a mistake, I would always get the scoldings??!! It’s not fair!! I’m not a supervisor or manager of the office. Why must I get the blame all the time???!!! Tension!!

I'm already thinking of looking for another job elsewhere. Initially, I plan to leave after I obtain my diploma. But looks like it’ll gonna be early that my plan. I can no longer work in this company anymore. I’ve had it!