Monday, July 7, 2008

Clothes & Bintan... I heart!

Yesterday, I spent my entire morning digging the kids’ wardrobe and mine too. It took me 3 hrs to finish sorting and rearranging 2 wardrobes. I never knew I have so much clothes that I feel they are enough to set up a small boutique haha. And not to mention the collection of shoes & sandals I have. You should see them with your own eyes.

My mom would shake her head every time she opens my wardrobe. It is so cram that I have to squeeze the in between spaces when hanging the clothes. And I think the hanger bar is going to give way very soon hehe.

Even after disposing some of the unwanted items, I still can’t see any difference made. Perhaps I should stop buying clothes and starts to think of new items to shop next time. :P

Since I was busy with that, I only cooked spaghetti. It’s the easiest meal to prepare and the kids love it. ;)

After lunch, I continued reading the novel. The story gets more interesting chapter by chapter. I’m glad I purchased it. The kids kept themselves occupied by fixing the jigsaw puzzles I bought the previous day. Oh wait, if you think I have a peaceful reading time, how I wish it was true. Kids are still kids. Even though I bought one for each of them, there are still argument and scuffle every minute. That really pissed me off.

Actually, there’s something bothering my mind since Saturday. I can’t explain why but I know why. Sounds confusing, isn’t it? Maybe I have been taking things a bit too harsh on myself. Maybe I’m expecting too much. Maybe I’m frustrated that I can’t read people’s mind or even notice their action. I try using reverse psychology but each time I think of it, I resent myself. Am I being paranoid? I wish I have the answer.

I think I need a vacation. Oh yes, last year today I was in Bintan. Oh! I love that place! Maybe I should plan a trip there again soon. Hmmm... Sounds like a fantastic idea... ;)