This week is going to be a busy week for Hana, Aza & I as we will be making lots of preparation for our first YSS reunion gathering which will take place this Sunday, 27/7/08. We’ve got all the names of friends attending the event and now it’s time to order food and making sure that plans are carry out well. It’s quite a headache hehe.
Since few days ago, Hana & I have been calling each other to discuss about ordering the food eg. what to order & the qty. We have to make sure the foods are enough for everybody.
More than anything else, we are actually excited to meet our ex-school & classmates on that day. There’re definitely many things to talk about. I can kindda imagine the excitement on that day. Gosh! I really can’t wait. Hehe..
On Sunday, we went to Shida’s house. It was Sari’s birthday. The kids bought gifts & I bought cake for her. Cik Tipah cooked mi rebus for us. Mmmm... It’s yummy.
While talking to Shida, she mentioned that Sab viewed her Friendster’s profile few days ago. I told Shida if he ever asked anything abt me, just pretend she know nothing. I know he has been trying to get in touch with me, for God knows what reason. But I’m no longer interested to resume the relationship. It’ll never work between us. No matter how hard I tried before, it just didn’t work. We are two different people. We are different in many aspects eg. character. Anyway, I’ve put everything behind. No point talking abt it anymore. He’s my history.
Since few days ago, Hana & I have been calling each other to discuss about ordering the food eg. what to order & the qty. We have to make sure the foods are enough for everybody.
More than anything else, we are actually excited to meet our ex-school & classmates on that day. There’re definitely many things to talk about. I can kindda imagine the excitement on that day. Gosh! I really can’t wait. Hehe..
On Sunday, we went to Shida’s house. It was Sari’s birthday. The kids bought gifts & I bought cake for her. Cik Tipah cooked mi rebus for us. Mmmm... It’s yummy.
While talking to Shida, she mentioned that Sab viewed her Friendster’s profile few days ago. I told Shida if he ever asked anything abt me, just pretend she know nothing. I know he has been trying to get in touch with me, for God knows what reason. But I’m no longer interested to resume the relationship. It’ll never work between us. No matter how hard I tried before, it just didn’t work. We are two different people. We are different in many aspects eg. character. Anyway, I’ve put everything behind. No point talking abt it anymore. He’s my history.