Saturday, July 5, 2008

A great night with the gerls...

At last, the day I’ve been waiting for finally here. Last night I met my ex-schoolmates from YSS. Hana, Nita, Shehnaaz & I met at City Hall MRT at 6.45pm before walking to Marina Square. Hana had booked a table at Secret Recipe. While waiting for the food, we browse through the school magazine I brought. It was hilarious looking at the old photos of us. We look such a geek! Haha!! Half hour later, Juyanti arrived followed by Ana few minutes later.

We took many photos and making fun of one another. The hilarious part was when Hana, Nita, Shehnaaz & I locked ourselves in a nursery room and took photos of ourselves in there. When we came out from the room, some people gave us a strange look. They must be wondering what these bunch of lassies doing in that room! Hahaha!!

We parted at abt 10pm. Actually Juyanti asked us to go for coffee at Cofeebean or Starbuck but Hana couldn’t stay longer. So, we have to call it a night and headed home. Hana, Shehnaaz & I took the same train while Nita boarded another train towards Tampines.


While in the train, Nita rang me and gave a big surprise. She met Asiah in the train! Asiah is another ex-classmate while we were in Sec. 4 & 5. We were the notorious one those days. But I was quite surprise coz she was so mild-mannered when I talked to her. It’s a far cry from her younger days. Some people change while others remain the same. ;)

Ok peeps, that’s all I can write. Gotta to rush for my lesson now. ;)