The 3 months trial period I set on myself ended yesterday. I couldn’t believe I am able to put all the past behind. Initially, I was quite doubtful of myself. I know my weaknesses and I was trying very hard to abide to my own rules. After going through an ugly divorce last year, this was the 2nd worst test I’ve to face. And having successfully accomplished the trial period, I’m proud of myself. Allah is Most Gracious.
Although I decided not to look back, I’ll never forget the road I took this far. Never will I forget the beauty and glory of yesterday too. Today, I’m gonna buried the bitterness. Although we no longer talk to each other, I have promised myself that hatred will have no room in my heart. I hope he will find the path he seeks. May Allah give him the guidance. I will stop worrying for him. As of today, I rest my case...
Finally, my mind is at ease as I’m rest assure I can now open a new chapter in my life. I’m wishing myself all the best in Life.
P/s: I'm a Taurus. We're the STRONGEST one hehe. ;)
Although I decided not to look back, I’ll never forget the road I took this far. Never will I forget the beauty and glory of yesterday too. Today, I’m gonna buried the bitterness. Although we no longer talk to each other, I have promised myself that hatred will have no room in my heart. I hope he will find the path he seeks. May Allah give him the guidance. I will stop worrying for him. As of today, I rest my case...
Finally, my mind is at ease as I’m rest assure I can now open a new chapter in my life. I’m wishing myself all the best in Life.
P/s: I'm a Taurus. We're the STRONGEST one hehe. ;)