~Nuryma's Stories~

Every Life has a Story... This is where I tell my Stories... Nothing interesting... I just wanna share my feelings & thoughts...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Taurus & Torres.. I heart! ;)

My friend, Aza, superimposed my pic with Torres!! I loike!! Hehehe.. Take a look...





Posted by Nuryma at 2:57 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Nuryma
Being a woman does not necessarily mean being an incorrigible flirt, a mental fluff ball or a mewing kitten who pretends to be weak to get her own way.
View my complete profile

Facebook Badge

Nuryma Kosnan
Nuryma Kosnan
Create Your Badge

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (55)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • This is what happen if you offend a TAURUS...
      • When I said "Enough is enough!!"
      • YSS Reunion!
      • This is just a Random...
      • This Is For My Amazing Friends...
      • Taurus & Torres.. I heart! ;)
      • No more trouble, please...
      • Think & re-think...
      • Clothes & Bintan... I heart!
      • Healing the wounds is not easy...
      • A great night with the gerls...
      • I rest my case...
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (2)

Chitty... Chatty...


Their Stories

  • Adah
  • Ana
  • Andri
  • Del
  • Dewi
  • Fatin
  • Iqbal
  • KCPPS P1 Excellence
  • Lynna
  • Marnie
  • Mdm Azizah
  • PujanggaMalam
  • Saiful
  • Stephanie
  • Yaya
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.