
Have you ever been in a situation where you are forced to tell your friends to do something which may lead to misunderstandings? I experienced it this morning. Believe me, I felt miserable having to do that. But I did it for a reason. I have no intention to instill guilt feeling in others. And I don’t even resent anybody for what had happened. In this life, we tend to make mistakes whether it’s intentional or not.
But whatever it is, I just want to let my dear friends know that I am not angry at anyone. Not a single one of you. Sometimes when we joke we tend to over do it. I know none of you has the intention to embarrass me. There are also times when I jokingly throw sarcastic remarks at some of you.
Don’t worry guys. I’m still the same old person you know years ago. I can still take harsh jokes and sarcasm coz I did that to you too. Hehe.. There’s no heart feel, believe me.
I’m so happy to have friends like all of you. Having reunited with all of you, brought back many beautiful memories that I once forgot. Being surrounded by all of you has somehow filled my loneliness. Your friendship and those memories are priceless. Something money can never buy.
Hana, Azhar, Ita, Naaz, Alif, Hasri, Andri & Kak Ati, I’m sorry if I caused misunderstandings between us. Once again, thanks for being my friend... :)
But whatever it is, I just want to let my dear friends know that I am not angry at anyone. Not a single one of you. Sometimes when we joke we tend to over do it. I know none of you has the intention to embarrass me. There are also times when I jokingly throw sarcastic remarks at some of you.
Don’t worry guys. I’m still the same old person you know years ago. I can still take harsh jokes and sarcasm coz I did that to you too. Hehe.. There’s no heart feel, believe me.
I’m so happy to have friends like all of you. Having reunited with all of you, brought back many beautiful memories that I once forgot. Being surrounded by all of you has somehow filled my loneliness. Your friendship and those memories are priceless. Something money can never buy.
Hana, Azhar, Ita, Naaz, Alif, Hasri, Andri & Kak Ati, I’m sorry if I caused misunderstandings between us. Once again, thanks for being my friend... :)