Starting from today, I’m going back to my old self. What do I mean by that? Well, I’m going to spend my time reading, reading & reading. I’ve not been reading religiously for 2 years! The last book I read was “The Ex-Wife Survival Guide” by Debby Holt.
So today after class, I headed to the Popular Bookstore at Junction 8 and bought 2 novels. One is “If You Could See Me Now” by Cecelia Ahern & another one is “The Innocent Man” by John Grisham. I started reading the former and hope to finish it by end of next week. I intend to finish a book every week or fortnight the most.
I believe by doing that I will be able to kill my boredom. I’m trying to occupy myself with as many activities as possible. It’s not easy being alone. Sometime I just don’t know who I can talk to. I can’t be bothering my friends or family members too often. Everybody has their own Life and families to care for. I kindda understand that, thus I resort to engaging in other activities to keep my mind off my past.
People see me laughing and smiling all the time. But deep down, no one (I really mean no one) know what’s going on in my mind. Sometime, I just feel like screaming at the top of my lungs. But I’m not an attention seeker. I prefer to sit in a corner and heal my own wound. I’ve schooled myself to tackle my own problem. It’s my nature since young.