Yippee!! The day I’ve been waiting for is finally here. Acid will be back from Sipadan today. Last night, he called to update on his flight. This morning, he sms me just to say that he bought nothing for me. He was so apologetic. I smiled. No souvenir can make me happy than seeing him back safe and sound.
I’m rather pissed today (actually since yesterday) with a couple of people who like to poke their bloody nose into my personal affairs. I just don’t understand why these people bother to meddle with others life. I don’t mind naughty remarks but if it touches my personal related issue, I just couldn’t take it. What I do and how I run my life, I just hope no one question about it EXCEPT my immediate family. Even if one is unhappy the way I live my life, I would appreciate if they quietly mind their own business.
Some people don’t understand why Acid means a world to me. Ingat aku ni syok sendiri ke? Just put your shoes into mine. Just imagine meeting someone you longed to be with since yesteryears. And when that person is finally yours, wouldn’t you be excited and do even the simplest thing to make him/her happy? That’s how I feel right now. That’s what I want to do now.
Both of us have been through rough patches in life. Only Allah knows the ordeal we have had. When we know that we are actually meant for each other, no words can describe how we feel. Now our main goal is to build up our lives once again. It’s gonna be a long and tough path for both of us but I believe if we persevere, trust and understand each other, we will be able to live our dreams. Nothing is impossible in life. I have faith and I know he has too.
He always said these words to me time and again - “I don’t care what others have to say abt us. What important is what you have to say”. I will live by those words and may Allah help us through this journey together. Amiin...
To those nosy people who think they are so smart in running their life, continue living yours and let me live mine. Even if you are unhappy with me or him, keep it to yourself. Get a life, for goodness sake! Duh!
I’m rather pissed today (actually since yesterday) with a couple of people who like to poke their bloody nose into my personal affairs. I just don’t understand why these people bother to meddle with others life. I don’t mind naughty remarks but if it touches my personal related issue, I just couldn’t take it. What I do and how I run my life, I just hope no one question about it EXCEPT my immediate family. Even if one is unhappy the way I live my life, I would appreciate if they quietly mind their own business.
Some people don’t understand why Acid means a world to me. Ingat aku ni syok sendiri ke? Just put your shoes into mine. Just imagine meeting someone you longed to be with since yesteryears. And when that person is finally yours, wouldn’t you be excited and do even the simplest thing to make him/her happy? That’s how I feel right now. That’s what I want to do now.
Both of us have been through rough patches in life. Only Allah knows the ordeal we have had. When we know that we are actually meant for each other, no words can describe how we feel. Now our main goal is to build up our lives once again. It’s gonna be a long and tough path for both of us but I believe if we persevere, trust and understand each other, we will be able to live our dreams. Nothing is impossible in life. I have faith and I know he has too.
He always said these words to me time and again - “I don’t care what others have to say abt us. What important is what you have to say”. I will live by those words and may Allah help us through this journey together. Amiin...
To those nosy people who think they are so smart in running their life, continue living yours and let me live mine. Even if you are unhappy with me or him, keep it to yourself. Get a life, for goodness sake! Duh!