Last night, I log in to FB at 8.30PM as I was expecting to see him online but after the clock passed 9.30PM, I know that my hope is slim. I was rather disappointed although I know he is also dying to chat with me. But still, I didn’t give up and continue to stay online hoping for miracle to happen hehe. I am very persistent.
Then, at 10.24PM, my mobile rang. I glanced at it and was so thrilled to see his face appearing on the mobile screen! Quickly I answered the call and was so glad to hear his ever cheerful voice! He just had dinner and was going to turn in soon. We didn’t talk long coz the calling charges would be expensive. Eventhough it was just a mere 3 minutes talk, I was happy to hear from him and knowing that he had landed safely in Sabah, somehow lessen my worries. He and his team spent their night at Tawau last night and are leaving to Sipadan this morning. They should have arrived there and maybe they have already started their diving trip now. I pray that Allah protect him and his team.
I also reminded him to take good care of himself. He is actually hoping to hunt sharks during this trip. I am so worried for his safety but he assures me that he will be alright. I believe he knows what he’s doing.
I can sense he’s missing me already and so do I. He kept telling me not to be naughty hehe. Am I naughty?? Hmmmm.. :P
Then, at 10.24PM, my mobile rang. I glanced at it and was so thrilled to see his face appearing on the mobile screen! Quickly I answered the call and was so glad to hear his ever cheerful voice! He just had dinner and was going to turn in soon. We didn’t talk long coz the calling charges would be expensive. Eventhough it was just a mere 3 minutes talk, I was happy to hear from him and knowing that he had landed safely in Sabah, somehow lessen my worries. He and his team spent their night at Tawau last night and are leaving to Sipadan this morning. They should have arrived there and maybe they have already started their diving trip now. I pray that Allah protect him and his team.
I also reminded him to take good care of himself. He is actually hoping to hunt sharks during this trip. I am so worried for his safety but he assures me that he will be alright. I believe he knows what he’s doing.
I can sense he’s missing me already and so do I. He kept telling me not to be naughty hehe. Am I naughty?? Hmmmm.. :P