Everybody seems to be avoiding me nowadays. Is it because they thought I am busy with my new life? Is it because they thought that I wouldn’t want to be bothered? It makes me kindda sad.
Except for friends whom Acid & I hangout with, the rest seems to distance away from me. My KBPS buddies have not been asking me out. Last month, when I asked them for a meet, one of these replied “Tak senang.” After that, I didn’t hear from them anymore.
Another friend said I’ve changed. I really don’t know how and what have I changed. I still believe I’m still the same jovial & happy go-lucky person. I’m still as crazy as ever. Maybe she’s referring to my tight schedule these days that I began to spend lesser time with friends.
Except for friends whom Acid & I hangout with, the rest seems to distance away from me. My KBPS buddies have not been asking me out. Last month, when I asked them for a meet, one of these replied “Tak senang.” After that, I didn’t hear from them anymore.
Another friend said I’ve changed. I really don’t know how and what have I changed. I still believe I’m still the same jovial & happy go-lucky person. I’m still as crazy as ever. Maybe she’s referring to my tight schedule these days that I began to spend lesser time with friends.
I’m going through a new chapter in my life. I’m in the process of knowing him and I need to spend more time with him. On top of that, I have 3 kids who I need to care. I don’t have a maid who can keep an eye on them 24/7. I can’t spend too much time outdoors. My mom wouldn’t be happy. I don’t want to have any problem with my mom. I have to be considerate because she has been looking after my kids since my divorce. I do not want her to think that I am taking advantage of her.
If anyone thought I have changed in character, I must say that person do not know me well enough. Wearing a hijab does not make me the “girl next door” type.
Anyway, I know it’s not easy to please everyone. Some people understand, while some don’t. All of us have our own opinion. I don’t blame anyone. All I’m asking for is give me some time to adjust to this whole new world I'm in.