Thursday, February 5, 2009

He's not around & I'm so bored... :(

He’s away for 1 week for a diving trip at Sipadan, Sabah. I am already missing him even though he just flew off this morning. Teruk sekali bercinta ni eh?? Hehehe..

So, while he is away, I have to school myself to spend my time without him. It’s not as if we meet everday but we talk on the phone every night till wee hours. That is what I’m gonna miss most.

This week my cousin, Atikah is getting married. She’s gonna hold the ceremony at one of the govt. bungalow at Changi beach area. My uncle asked my family and I to spend a night or two there. Even though we are not comfortable doing that coz we are not close to their family, I told my mom perhaps we’ll stay over for a night so that my uncle will not feel that he’s been boycott by his own siblings and relatives.

Ok la peeps, nothing more to write. Me so bored now. Haizzz..