Every morning, while on my way to send Nana to school or on my way to work, I will see her reading newspapers under the void deck. We’ll greet each other and if I was early, I would sit down to talk to her for a few minutes before making my move. However, since last Thursday I’ve not seen her. It’s quite common not seeing her for a day or two but this time it’s been a week already. I’m quite concern whether she’s well and fine. I’ve no one to ask on her whereabouts. I just hope that aunty is fine and will be back to the usual place soon. I miss her stories.
Acid is back in Singapore yesterday evening. I fetched him at the airport coz his flight was delayed. Initially, we planned to meet elsewhere at night after he sent his bags home. But after seeing me at the airport he decided to go for dinner instead. Thereafter, I suggested that he went home to send the bags but he refused. And so he dragged his bags to our chill out place. Ok, so that’s my boyfriend alright hehe..
So now he’s back we can start to do something we planned couple of weeks ago. We’re going back to memory lane! We plan to visit our former school – Yishun Secondary School. The chance of entering the school compound is probably very slim but being able to see it from the fencing area and taking some pics of the school building will be more than enough. We also intend to go to few places around the area – our favorite hangout places. Wow! I really can’t wait. What I want to see most is the school canteen. It was the easiest place to spot Acid those days. In fact, canteen was the easiest place to see other schoolmates. Apart from recess time, everybody would gather there before and after school.
Hopefully we can do it within this month. Only if time permits. :)
Acid is back in Singapore yesterday evening. I fetched him at the airport coz his flight was delayed. Initially, we planned to meet elsewhere at night after he sent his bags home. But after seeing me at the airport he decided to go for dinner instead. Thereafter, I suggested that he went home to send the bags but he refused. And so he dragged his bags to our chill out place. Ok, so that’s my boyfriend alright hehe..
So now he’s back we can start to do something we planned couple of weeks ago. We’re going back to memory lane! We plan to visit our former school – Yishun Secondary School. The chance of entering the school compound is probably very slim but being able to see it from the fencing area and taking some pics of the school building will be more than enough. We also intend to go to few places around the area – our favorite hangout places. Wow! I really can’t wait. What I want to see most is the school canteen. It was the easiest place to spot Acid those days. In fact, canteen was the easiest place to see other schoolmates. Apart from recess time, everybody would gather there before and after school.
Hopefully we can do it within this month. Only if time permits. :)