After what had happened recently, I began to think that I really need somebody to confide in. A man, I mean. It’s really difficult to go through life without a man by my side. Just look at how easy others can ridicule me when there is no man to protect my pride. A man who will tell them off on their face for mocking me.
Speaking of that, I began to think of someone. Actually, there’s a man that I have been longing for. He is my secondary school crush. :P
Each time I hear the song "Kekasih Gelapku" by Ungu, I think of him.
Anyway, it’s ok if he doesn’t notice me coz I kindda know where I stand. Being able to have the crush on him is already the sweetest thing. I just hope he is happy wherever he is and successful in his venture. :)
Speaking of that, I began to think of someone. Actually, there’s a man that I have been longing for. He is my secondary school crush. :P
Each time I hear the song "Kekasih Gelapku" by Ungu, I think of him.
Anyway, it’s ok if he doesn’t notice me coz I kindda know where I stand. Being able to have the crush on him is already the sweetest thing. I just hope he is happy wherever he is and successful in his venture. :)