Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Weekends at the orchard...

It’s been a lonely week without FB. Haizz.. I miz FB sooo much. I miz giving out plants & gifts to friends. I miz looking at the photos posted by my friends. Basically, I miz everything abt FB. I’ve decided to reactivate my acct either tonight or tomorrow.

I am no longer angry at my friends but I still can’t get over with what had happened. I’m slowly letting it go. I’ve to and I know I can. It’s just a matter of time. If you think I’m sensitive, you are absolutely right. I’m a very sensitive person.

Ok enough of that. Let’s talk abt weekends. My family & I spent our weekends at my aunt’s hse in Ulu Tiram, JB. On Saturday, we had religious feast for our demised family members. On Sunday, my cousins brought us to one of our relative’s orchard at Kg. Sri Gunung, Pulai. My last visit to an orchard was years ago when I was still very young. But it was a 1st one for my kids. They really enjoyed themselves that day. Iyas & Ili went around collecting durians including the rotten one haha. Nana busied herself collecting langsat (I don’t know what it’s called in English). Even mosquitoes bites couldn’t deter them. In fact, when it’s time to go, Ili made me promised that we will visit the place again soon.

Here are some pics I took:-