The angry feelings over the lost of my handphone still persist. I miss my phone so much. There are lots of tel. nos. in there. Not to mention the photos and videos esp the K-Nite show. Although I replaced a new handphone, it is still not as compatible as my W960i. Gosh! Where are you W960i?? My heart ache every time I think of you. :(
Ok, don't wanna talk abt it anymore. In approximately less than 2 weeks, the Muslims are going to perform our 4th of the 5 pillars of Islam. The month of Ramadhan is just around the corner and all Muslims will start fasting. Time flies too fast. It feels like we had just completed the last Ramadhan and here it comes again.
Anyway, I’m glad that Ramadhan is coming. Ramadhan allows Muslims to practice self-discipline, sacrifice, and sympathy for those who are less fortunate, intended to make Muslims more generous and charitable. And the last ten odd nights of Ramadan are the nights all Muslims waiting for. In between those nights there is one night called the Lailatul Qadar. On that night, it is believe that the first Quran verse was revealed.
This year, I intend to perform as many tarawih as possible. Last year, I missed many nights of tarawih. Some of you who read my previous blog will know why.
But I have one problem to solve before Ramadhan. That is my EATING HABIT!!! Hahaha.. I’ve been munching something every min of the day. Makan banyak2 tapi tak gemuk2 jugak. Haizz.. So now I have to curb the habit before end of next week. It’s the first target I have to achieve hehe... :P
Ok, don't wanna talk abt it anymore. In approximately less than 2 weeks, the Muslims are going to perform our 4th of the 5 pillars of Islam. The month of Ramadhan is just around the corner and all Muslims will start fasting. Time flies too fast. It feels like we had just completed the last Ramadhan and here it comes again.
Anyway, I’m glad that Ramadhan is coming. Ramadhan allows Muslims to practice self-discipline, sacrifice, and sympathy for those who are less fortunate, intended to make Muslims more generous and charitable. And the last ten odd nights of Ramadan are the nights all Muslims waiting for. In between those nights there is one night called the Lailatul Qadar. On that night, it is believe that the first Quran verse was revealed.
This year, I intend to perform as many tarawih as possible. Last year, I missed many nights of tarawih. Some of you who read my previous blog will know why.
But I have one problem to solve before Ramadhan. That is my EATING HABIT!!! Hahaha.. I’ve been munching something every min of the day. Makan banyak2 tapi tak gemuk2 jugak. Haizz.. So now I have to curb the habit before end of next week. It’s the first target I have to achieve hehe... :P