It’s the eve of Ramadhan today. Tarawih will start tonight and the first sahur will begin before dawn tomorrow. The sacred month is here finally. Alhamdulillah, I will be able to carry out the 3rd Islam pillar once again.
Every year, since the past 4 years, Ramadhan brings painful memories to me. On the 3rd of Ramadhan 1425H (17 Oct 2004), I gave birth to my 4th child but he passed away on the same day due to some birth defects. My baby was born without kidneys. Today, I visited his grave to clean it up before Ramadhan comes. Although 4 years are gone, it seems like he just left me yesterday. I named my baby Ilmi Amali which means My Knowledge of Hope.
Every year, since the past 4 years, Ramadhan brings painful memories to me. On the 3rd of Ramadhan 1425H (17 Oct 2004), I gave birth to my 4th child but he passed away on the same day due to some birth defects. My baby was born without kidneys. Today, I visited his grave to clean it up before Ramadhan comes. Although 4 years are gone, it seems like he just left me yesterday. I named my baby Ilmi Amali which means My Knowledge of Hope.
Last year, Ramadhan brings many unforgettable memories too. It’s such a painful incidents and I don’t wish to rake it up here. I just hope this year Ramadhan will be more peaceful and meaningful for me and my family.
To all my Muslim friends and blog readers, I wish you a Happy Ramadhan. Marhaban Ya Ramadhan. May all your good deeds be blessed by Allah SWT. Amiin...