Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Identical?? Hmmm... :D

Can you see our similarities???

Za & I had a good laugh since yesterday. This is because some of my friends in FB commented that we resemble each other. Actually, this is not something new. When my Friendster account was active, I heard similar comments too. When I told Za, her reaction was “Huh??!! Where are the similarities??” Hehehe.. I expected that reaction already.

The hilarious part was when her husband agrees with the others too! Hahaha!! What a joke! She just couldn’t believe her ears.

Oddly, no one gives similar comments with regards to my biological sister. None. Not even family members or relatives. One day I should upload our photos and see what others have to say. But I can kindda predict that none of them will say we look alike. Even I can see the vast differences between my sister and me. Sometimes, strangers thought we’re friends.

Strange, huh?? 2 people who have no blood relation can be identical. Whereas, biological sisters mistaken for friends. :D