Read a news article in CyBerita website today regarding an elderly woman in Pahang who has to put up in a chicken pen for the past 4 years due to poverty. My eyes were teary while reading her story. She claimed not married and has no siblings. Even relatives who initially let her stay with them chased her out from their homes when she couldn’t pay rent! What the HELL??!!
Is that what relatives for??!! OMG!! This is really sad.
Not sure how far true her stories are but hopefully after this, there are welfare organizations who will offer her a place to stay. Since she’s a destitute, an old folks’ home is a best place for her. Let’s pray for her ya.
I wonder how my life will be when I’m older. True, I have children. But one can never tell one’s fate in future. Hopefully my children will grow up to be responsible individuals. Hopefully, one of them will look after me during my golden years. Hopefully, I will not be left in an old folks’ home. God forbid! Hehe.. :P
Is that what relatives for??!! OMG!! This is really sad.
Not sure how far true her stories are but hopefully after this, there are welfare organizations who will offer her a place to stay. Since she’s a destitute, an old folks’ home is a best place for her. Let’s pray for her ya.
I wonder how my life will be when I’m older. True, I have children. But one can never tell one’s fate in future. Hopefully my children will grow up to be responsible individuals. Hopefully, one of them will look after me during my golden years. Hopefully, I will not be left in an old folks’ home. God forbid! Hehe.. :P