It’s the 3rd day of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, thus far everything is well apart from the headache I got during the day. I missed sahur for 2 consecutive days, I guess that’s the cause of the headache. Because after breaking fast the ache subsides a little.
Today is the 4th year since Amali left me (according to the Muslim calendar year). I know that my son is in Heaven now. I know I’ll be reunited with Amali one day. He’ll wait for me there.
I have nothing much to write actually. My head is spinning and in no mood to update my blog. So, cya peeps around soon. Will be back with more stories in few days. ;)
Today is the 4th year since Amali left me (according to the Muslim calendar year). I know that my son is in Heaven now. I know I’ll be reunited with Amali one day. He’ll wait for me there.
I have nothing much to write actually. My head is spinning and in no mood to update my blog. So, cya peeps around soon. Will be back with more stories in few days. ;)