
A male acquintance sms me this morning asking why do I remain unattached and whether I am done with men. I smiled. I’m not done with men. I still need a man. But at this age and status, it’s not easy to find true companion. Man comes easily but the one who is really sincere and serious matter most.
Relationship is a commitment one has to really serious about. It’s not something you get into today and leave tomorrow or anytime you wish. I like serious relationship and I expect my unswerving loyalty to be given back with complete devotion in return. That’s not too much to ask, isn’t it?
Whatever it is, I prefer to remain single for the time being until I am pretty sure I am ready for another relationship. I’m in the browsing mode now hehe. If the right man hits the button, then I may give myself another chance to try again. No harm.
So, anyone interested to fill up the application form?? Hehe :P
Relationship is a commitment one has to really serious about. It’s not something you get into today and leave tomorrow or anytime you wish. I like serious relationship and I expect my unswerving loyalty to be given back with complete devotion in return. That’s not too much to ask, isn’t it?
Whatever it is, I prefer to remain single for the time being until I am pretty sure I am ready for another relationship. I’m in the browsing mode now hehe. If the right man hits the button, then I may give myself another chance to try again. No harm.
So, anyone interested to fill up the application form?? Hehe :P