Today, I am drop dead bored at work. When I reached the office, first thing I checked email, fax & customer’s supplierlink. But I got nothing to do.
So, I surf the net and found a website that can create one’s future baby look. I thought it was cool & I give it a try. I upload a copy of Acid & my photo and walla! Here is the possible look of our future baby boy! I specifically choose boy because I dream of one hehe...
So, I surf the net and found a website that can create one’s future baby look. I thought it was cool & I give it a try. I upload a copy of Acid & my photo and walla! Here is the possible look of our future baby boy! I specifically choose boy because I dream of one hehe...
Hey! How come got Ang Moh look eh?? Don’t look like either of us la...
I like this one even though no resemblance coz he’s like a diver hehe...
That program is lousy, right? I believe I can produce a better looking live baby hehehe... :P