I declined her friend request twice in FB. I’m so sick of this woman. For 1½ years, I have not been in touch with Sab & her children. It’s over. That was what she wanted. What more she want from me now? Trying to spy on me? When will this woman leave me alone? Some people are really pain in the ass!
Yesterday, I discovered she is in the list of another friend. It seems that they are relatives. She wrote a message on the latter’s wall – citing that she has 3 daughters now. It was a surprise because I know she bore only 2 daughters with Sab.
Few months back, Adik told me that woman is frequently seen at Sab’s flat. Now, I concluded that they must have reconciled. Oh well, I couldn’t be bothered. No hard feel on my part. I found my long-lost sweetheart who is far better than him hehe... (Dear, I’m serious ok) ;)
But if they’re back together, why did he try calling me once & sent few SMS to me few months back? Trying to fix a broken heart?? Regret taking her back? Ooppss! Sorry ya, I have my own pride. I’m not a slut like her who came crawling for a man she once betrayed. What do I call such woman? A whore!
If you feel I’m nasty for calling her that, wait till I tell you what she had done & said to me. She’s lucky coz I’m not a vindictive person.
Yesterday, I discovered she is in the list of another friend. It seems that they are relatives. She wrote a message on the latter’s wall – citing that she has 3 daughters now. It was a surprise because I know she bore only 2 daughters with Sab.
Few months back, Adik told me that woman is frequently seen at Sab’s flat. Now, I concluded that they must have reconciled. Oh well, I couldn’t be bothered. No hard feel on my part. I found my long-lost sweetheart who is far better than him hehe... (Dear, I’m serious ok) ;)
But if they’re back together, why did he try calling me once & sent few SMS to me few months back? Trying to fix a broken heart?? Regret taking her back? Ooppss! Sorry ya, I have my own pride. I’m not a slut like her who came crawling for a man she once betrayed. What do I call such woman? A whore!
If you feel I’m nasty for calling her that, wait till I tell you what she had done & said to me. She’s lucky coz I’m not a vindictive person.