Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Making full use of Technology...

“Hi Nuryma, would appreciate if u could advise on ur ideas 4 e Racial Harmony day? Do let me know if you need help. Take care!”

The above message was sent by one of the KCPPS PSVG committee member, Elaine. I have one month to plan some Malay traditional food/cake & posters about the Malays.

Fortunately, in this era of advance technology where internet is made available and easily accessible, finding information is not a problem anymore.

Alongside with that, internet has also helped us to keep in touch with friends and family who are miles away from home through social network like Facebook, Friendster, Netlog and many others.

Hana & I totally lost contact for few years from 1996-2001. Luckily, I have her home address and decided to write to her. I find it quite hilarious coz at that time, who send letter?? LOL! Few days later, I opened my email and saw her message! If I had done it earlier, I won’t have to wait for 5 years to meet her again hehehe...

Today, I have 201 ex-YSS, 25 ex-KBPS & some ex-colleagues in my Facebook contact list. How cool is that? And the sweetest truth is I found my true soul mate through it. ;)