Monday, June 22, 2009

Reminiscing the greatest day of my life... :)


Now that July is coming, our stress level is extremely high. Both of us die-die (Singlish for persistently hehe) want our solemnization date to be on 5th Jan 2010. Guess why? We met for the first time and decided to get into serious relationship on that date. Strange, isn’t it? Some friends thought we dated each other few times before that. The best part is we were already in love before we met! LOL!!

I am already head over heels with him years ago. But he who had never met me in person (well maybe ever see me in school but never noticed or has very vague memory of me), it’s really comical.

I was quite anxious before meeting him that afternoon. The feeling of rejection is so huge that I almost called off the date. I guess maybe the look-and-turn-away incident during schooldays had somehow deflated my confidence.

Taxi ride from my work to AMK Hub is about 5 mins but I was hoping for traffic jam or something else to halt and lengthen the journey. But it was a smooth one! Oorrhh! Hehehe...

Instead of alighting at the taxi stand, I told the driver to stop at the main road along AMK Ave 3 (just outside S11 coffeeshop) and walked as slow as possible to the Hub. I could feel my heart beat was like 100 times faster than usual. Hahaha...

When I saw no one at the Hub entrance, my anxiousness could no longer be contained. I had this feeling that he might be watching me from a distant and who knows will walk away upon seeing me. He answered my call and told me to wait a while. Fuh! He was not playing peeping tom hehe...

A minute later, I saw a guy waving at me from a distant. His smile was from ear to ear. I smiled back. Ta-da! He’s right in front of me! I felt like jumping to my joy but I had to remain graceful la hehe...

That night, we confirmed our feelings and became steady (horbit sak that word!) LOL!!

Wah! Syiok sey reminiscing that day... How I wish it can be repeated (like drama repeat telecast!) hehehe...