Before I write further, let me tell you something - I think I can become news reporter la now hehe...
In the news today, many families are now deferring their decision to have kids – another effect to the current economic downturn.
And given the country’s aging population, experts said Singapore needs to press on with efforts to grow its population.
In the news today, many families are now deferring their decision to have kids – another effect to the current economic downturn.
And given the country’s aging population, experts said Singapore needs to press on with efforts to grow its population.
Everything is so expensive nowadays, how to raise more children? Even with program/scheme like Baby Bonus, Singapore still faces low birth rate. No doubt the monetary contribution will help to lessen some baby expenses, it won’t last till the child leaves school. Raising a child is a lifetime commitment. Many young couples now settle for 1 only. Even so, there are still complains.
But Acid & I don’t care. We still want one more (p/s: just forget about what I wrote on my 2nd previous entry k). Last one for the road hehe... Just look out for our junior peeps! :P
Another good news is divorce rate in Muslim society has decrease over 5 years. Very good! Oh well, both of us have vowed no matter what happen, we’ll stick with each other. Only death will do us apart. Chewah! Hehehe...