Friday, April 17, 2009

Why does it happen??

It agitates me. It disgusts me. It annoys me.

What is that “it”?? It is extra marital affair!

Two nights ago, Acid mentioned about one of his friends who did likewise. Oorrhh!! I swear I hate to hear that. The latter ought to be taught to be a real man. Cheating his wife? Basket! Dear, sorry coz I swear your friend. I swear all men who did it, so you friend will not be spared. :P

Last year, I wrote about a friend’s ordeal when her hubby was caught doing it. Worst of all, she suffered from post-natal depression soon after her daughter was born! What kind of man would do such a thing to a woman who was expecting his child? Inhuman? Precisely!

Suddenly, this subject reminds me of her. I haven’t heard from her for quite some time. Yesterday, I texted her to ask how she’s doing. But until today there is no answer from her. I visited her FB profile but it seems like her last activity was in December last year.

I hope she’s well and still holding on to the marriage. Hopefully her hubby repented. It hurts me when my dear friend suffers.