Exam stress is back! This year I have not 1 but 2 children in primary school. With Singapore fast changing educational format and module, it’s difficult for me to understand how the SA1 is conducted and also the marks disbursement. I have vague memory of my lower primary exam format but I definitely know it’s very straight forward. Looking at their exam schedules already causes me a headache boy!
Peculiarly, the kids didn’t show any stress at all! Like as if there’s no exams going on. When I asked Iyas to revise his work, his answer would sound something like this – “I don’t want to study hard. I want to be soccer player like Christiano Ronaldo. You know he can become so rich because he play soccer?” I feel like knocking my head against the wall! How many people can only dream to be like the latter? Oh my! I must really drill into his head that education is above all when future is concern. It’s tough to talk sense with him. Being a Taurus, I have to understand another Taurus, I guess. :P
This week, Acid is out diving in Perhentian, so it coincides with the kids’ exams period. This means there’ll be no outings this week. It’s kind of boring though coz it’s a long weekend with Good Friday falls tomorrow. But on a 2nd thought, it’s good to stay at home once a while. While supervising the kids doing their revisions, I can do some spring-cleaning at home. Hmmm... Not a bad weekend after all huh??
Peculiarly, the kids didn’t show any stress at all! Like as if there’s no exams going on. When I asked Iyas to revise his work, his answer would sound something like this – “I don’t want to study hard. I want to be soccer player like Christiano Ronaldo. You know he can become so rich because he play soccer?” I feel like knocking my head against the wall! How many people can only dream to be like the latter? Oh my! I must really drill into his head that education is above all when future is concern. It’s tough to talk sense with him. Being a Taurus, I have to understand another Taurus, I guess. :P
This week, Acid is out diving in Perhentian, so it coincides with the kids’ exams period. This means there’ll be no outings this week. It’s kind of boring though coz it’s a long weekend with Good Friday falls tomorrow. But on a 2nd thought, it’s good to stay at home once a while. While supervising the kids doing their revisions, I can do some spring-cleaning at home. Hmmm... Not a bad weekend after all huh??