Friday, April 10, 2009

My man, The Diver...

This is Acid's 3rd dive trip since we are together. Everytime before he depart, I would console myself that he won't be long and will definitely comes back. But notwithstanding that, I am still sad and worried for his safety. I will become very restless even though he assures me time and again that he'll take care. Regardless of his years of diving experience, I feel worried because diving is a risky sports.

He text me at abt 8.30AM this morning to inform that he had safely arrived at Trengganu and would be heading to Perhentian Besar. I was so relieved. Throughout the day, I carried my handphone everywhere I went even to the bathroom coz I'm afraid he would text or call me. Wait! Don't say anything. Hehe...

Then, at 9.31PM, I received his 2nd text saying he had just finish all his divings for the day and will call me later. Phew! The feeling is better than getting 3 months bonus ok... :)

Finally, he called at 11.49PM. It was just a 3 minutes talk but I am happy to the max! Hehe... He sounded so tired. Poor baby... Must have been doing a lot of tasks today. Hope he'll have a good sleep tonight and another good day tomorrow. :)