“Hi sayang, I da sampai Khatib!” His voice was superbly happy on the other line.
“Nape turun kat Khatib?” I asked. He replied, “Rindu iced lemon tea hehe.”
“Cheh! Iced lemon tea tak pernah tinggal.” I snapped back.
“Tak baik la you. I tau you nak cakap I tak pernah tinggalkan iced lemon tea tapi I selalu tinggalkan u.”
Hehehe... I didn’t even mean to say anything like that but since he already mentioned then I let him think that way hehe. Actually, even though I am always worried but I have never stopped him from diving because it is his passion. When I accepted him in my life, I have to accept whatever he does. No question about it.
He arrived home at about 3.15AM this morning. He sounded lethargic. In fact, he complained this trip was the most tiring one. When he said he will not dive frequently henceforth and turned down 2 dive trips so that he can spend more time with me, I felt terrible. I appreciate his intention but at the same time I don’t want the other instructors and fellow dive masters thought I am the cause of his lesser dive activities.
From the comments I read from the other fellow divers, I realized that he’s the most popular dive master among the rest. Maybe his jovial and friendly personality stood out from the others. Well, those are the forte that attracted me to him too.
Dear, if you read this. I know you are trying your very best to make me feel happy but please continue what you enjoy doing way before you know me. Don’t you worry about me. You have my support. :)
“Nape turun kat Khatib?” I asked. He replied, “Rindu iced lemon tea hehe.”
“Cheh! Iced lemon tea tak pernah tinggal.” I snapped back.
“Tak baik la you. I tau you nak cakap I tak pernah tinggalkan iced lemon tea tapi I selalu tinggalkan u.”
Hehehe... I didn’t even mean to say anything like that but since he already mentioned then I let him think that way hehe. Actually, even though I am always worried but I have never stopped him from diving because it is his passion. When I accepted him in my life, I have to accept whatever he does. No question about it.
He arrived home at about 3.15AM this morning. He sounded lethargic. In fact, he complained this trip was the most tiring one. When he said he will not dive frequently henceforth and turned down 2 dive trips so that he can spend more time with me, I felt terrible. I appreciate his intention but at the same time I don’t want the other instructors and fellow dive masters thought I am the cause of his lesser dive activities.
From the comments I read from the other fellow divers, I realized that he’s the most popular dive master among the rest. Maybe his jovial and friendly personality stood out from the others. Well, those are the forte that attracted me to him too.
Dear, if you read this. I know you are trying your very best to make me feel happy but please continue what you enjoy doing way before you know me. Don’t you worry about me. You have my support. :)