Friday, May 2, 2008

It's another day...

Coming back to work after a holiday and worst of all on Friday is really dreadful! I should have taken a day leave today. Hehehe… Oh well, yesterday brought the kids to the beach. It was unplanned. Initially, we went shopping but then they were running and jumping around Parkway Parade like m****ys (hehehe) I decided to drag them to East Coast. My kids really enjoy going to the beach and swimming pool. They enjoy playing with water. I can understand that because their ancestors (my ex-hubby’s) were pirates! Hahaha… Eh this is not a joke ok. This is fact.
All lined-up... Just leave them alone, they'll be contented...

Iyas & Nana trying to wash sands from their legs & sandals... Unfortunately they collected more sands on their legs while fetching water from the sea hehehe...


Ili was so hungry after playing all day but there were only bananas left... So she had to settle with that for a while... My poor girl...

As I’ve mentioned earlier, today I’m in no mood to work. My boss came in very late (at abt 2.30pm) so there are nothing much to do. Very few emails and phone calls too. So I spent my day surfing the net instead.

I believe most of you’ve read the stories of Josef Fritzl, a monstrous dad who put his daughter, Elisabeth captive in a windowless dungeon beneath their house in the town of Amstetten in Austria. He repeatedly abused and raped her until she bore him 7 children. What a beast!

My eyes were teary when I read 2 of the children rescued were awed at the first sight of moon and excited during a car ride. Pitiful isn’t it? Hopefully the mother and children will be able to overcome the trauma they’ve had although psychologist said it’s going to be a long and maybe impossible healing process.