Yipee!! Received a call from J-team. We can collect our cash prize!! Sungguh Excited hahaha...
So me, as usual, calling2 all the member2 to ask when they're going to collect the prize. Aku kan chief hahaha... Yaya, Shida, Izad & I are going on Monday afternoon. Shaiful has lesson next week so he asked his parents to collect for him. Haizz... Mommy's boy ni. Bai still hasn't reply. Still in school, i guess.
Wait till my kids hear abt this. They've been asking some shares from the cash prize hehehe... Like as if I'm going to get thousands of dollars sey. Whereas, they supported Blue team that day. Hmph! But anyway, they are my kids so do I have a choice? Hehe... Ok la, I'll buy some nice things for them.
Looks like I have to take half day leave on Monday. Haiya... Why must it be when my boss is out of town?? Before he left he already told me not to take leave. Haizz... J-team should have called yesterday morning when he's still around hehe...
Oh yeah... Tomorrow is another weekend. And Sunday is Mother's Day! But I've nothing to look forward to coz my kids are too young. So, no gifts or lunch/dinner treats for me la hehe... But I have to give something to my mom. Still don't know what to get for her. Last year we bought a gold ring for her. Maybe treat her for lunch or dinner la. My mom is a very simple person. No make-up, no perfume and stuffs. It's difficult to get her a present. My siblings and I would always buy clothing and scarves for her until her wardrobe is pack with clothes.
Oh well, to me everyday is a Mother's Day. These women are special in many ways. When the world is brutally hurting us, our mothers are always there to give her comfort and support. No matter how much we hurt them, their love is undivided. Still there looking out for her children's safety and well-being. I'm a mother now, so I know that feeling. To all mommy, mama, ibu, mak or whatever you're called, you are a wonderful Creation. Happy Mother's Day!