Tuesday, May 13, 2008

They maybe small but theirs hearts are BIG...

Ok, so I thought I wouldn’t get any Mother’s Day gifts from my kids. But I was wrong. Iyas gave me a paper carnation as soon as he came back from school on Friday. He said the flowers were made by his form teacher, Mdm Lee for each student to present to their moms. That’s sweet.

My gerls made cards for me on Saturday. Since they are still young I have to supervise them esp when they have to use scissors to do some cuttings. The cutest part was when they asked me to spell every single word they wanted to write hahaha... There goes all the surprise! But I was indeed touched by their sincerity.

The materials they used for the crafts...

Ili was so engrossed... Can she see what she drew? Hehehe...
Nana concentrating on her work...

Unfortunately, I forgot to take the pics of their finished art-work. Will upload them tomorrow.

Yesterday, Yaya, Shida and I went bowling together with my gerls (they must tag along otherwise my mom will have a hard time!), Yaya’s parents & Cik Li. Thereafter, we dropped by at Shida’s new flat in Boon Lay. The precinct was newly renovated and there are only few occupied units, so the place is rather quiet at night. But overall the flat is nice esp the ceramic floor tiles, windows and doors are all newly installed by HDB. We reached home at abt 10.40pm.

Ok, that’s all. Will write again when there are stories to tell hehehe...