Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Showcasing their talent

Last year I saw Hussein in Anugerah 2007. This year Khairul Anhar joined Anugerah Band. He’s the drummer for Virus Cinta. I didn’t notice him on last week show even though I was criticizing him for putting on headphone throughout the program. Then yesterday when the judges were giving comments after their performance, I noticed him. Like Hussein, he looks just like 10 years ago during MWH days.

Whatever it is, I’m glad that they have music talent (something which I never knew before). Well ok, I know Hussein has singing ability because he was Tok Juara in dikir barat. Hussein is now expanding his singing career in KL. Very understandable bcoz no singer can achieve fame in Singapore. I hope Anhar and his group will go far regardless whether they win this competition or not.

They have gone through hard times during their teenage days and I’m very happy to see that they have a goal they aim to achieve in life. At least they try. After seeing Hussein and Anhar, I’m beginning to wonder abt the others esp the girls.