Monday, April 28, 2008

Outings during exams period?? Why not...

Exams are just around the corner. No, not mine but my son. But I feel the pressure hehe. Typical reaction for today's parents, I guess. My initial plan was to stay at home during weekends but after doing revision with my son on Saturday, we became stressed. So, I brought the kids to Airport T3 on Sunday to relieve ourselves. We already went there last week but the kids luv that place. No, they don’t enjoy looking at airplanes but they are more interested with the interior layout of T3 which is spacious and modern.

I was quite surprise to see many parents taking their children outings yesterday coz I thought most parents would minimize outdoor activities during exams period. Well, we can’t pressure our children with schoolwork too much. Leisure activities and outings help ease their mind.

Here are some pics taken at the airport.
My gerls are good with posings but Iyas??? Haizz... Cramp sey...

CoffeeBean treats after jumping and running like rascals... hehe...

The kids with my niece, Iqa. Posing sey...