Friday, April 25, 2008

Back to Go-Blog!

Hi... Oh boy, finally I can start a new blog! My old blog? It's still there though I've closed it. Just let it be coz i still luv that blog. Haizz... Sentimental huh? This blog was created in December 07 but haven’t had the time to input anything yet. Gosh! That shows how busy I was. Ok, for a start, let me recap some unforgettable events from past months.

This year, my eldest son, Iliyas started his P1 in Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Pri. Sch. Gee… How fast time flies my son is already in pri. sch! My 2 gerls started K2 & K1 respectively in PAP Kindergarten. I can see they are happier in kindergarten compared to childcare. Maybe it’s due to short hour in kindergarten.

Well actually nothing much happen these months. To be frank, I forgot most of the things hehe. Actually for the past 2 months I try rekindling my relationship with someone (some of you know who I'm referring to) but everything seems more complicated than before. So, like it or not I have to let go. This time it’s final. No point looking back. I will just go with the flow.

But the most memorable event is my TV appearance in K-nite show at Suria! Hahaha… Still can’t believe I actually took part in that show. All thanks to my dearest cousins for dragging me to the audition hahaha. But it was a “can never forget” experience especially the fun we had during recording. Oh well, it’s a lifetime experience and I don’t think will ever had that chance anymore.





Ok, that’s all I can write for today. My mind is kind of blank now hehe. Will try to write more soon.