Wednesday, December 17, 2008

KL Day 3 (last day).. (15/12/08)

We woke up at the same time as yesterday but today my uncle & his family were late for breakfast. When we reached the restaurant, we were told that the buffet counters would be closed in 15 mins. We had to take whatever we wanted to eat within that time but we could still eat our breakfast in the restaurant. I ate my heart out coz I was hungry! :P

Since it was our last day, we decided to rest until check out time at 12PM. I brought the kids to the pool and let them swim for abt an hour before going back to the rooms to do last minute packing. We checked out at 12.15PM. We had to wait for the Limo to fetch us to Puduraya Stn until almost 2PM. So, we had to idle at the lobby area.

While in the Limo, the kids made me promise that I’ll bring them to KL again soon. Ili was the most emotional one. She cried! She persuaded me to stay longer but how to? My annual leave for this year are exhausted. Maybe next year, we’ll make another trip to KL.

We had our lunch at Puduraya Stn. There I ate Nasi Paprik for the 1st time ever. I heard from some friends that the dish is nice and I must agree with them. At 4.30PM sharp, we boarded our bus and headed back to S’pore. The journey seems long and boring. We reached Beach Road at 10.30PM, took cabs (the queue was damn long) and reached home at abt 11.30PM. At last!

Ok peeps, that’s all. My KL trip stories. Will never forget this trip coz I met my dear cyber friends for the 1st time during this trip. I’m looking forward to receive them in S’pore next year. Insya’Allah. ;)