Thursday, December 11, 2008

Now tired but later excited.. Event after event... I loike! :D

Zzzzzzzzzz…. That’s what I wish to do now! I’ve been having 2 sleepless nights for no reason. Duh! This is really pissing me off. I’m damn tired and groggy. That makes me crancky. Gosh! If this sleeping problem persists tonight, looks like I won’t be enjoying my trip to KL tomorrow night. I need sleep badly!

After work later, I have to go to Golden Mile to collect the coach ticket from KL to S’pore. Tonight, I have to do packing for KL trip. My family & I will depart tomorrow night. Oorrhh!! So tiring. Nevertheless, I’m looking forward to this trip coz I really need a break!!

The following week, there is a reunion with my YSS friends. This time it only involved my batch (1989-1993/1994). It’s gonna be a dinner at our very own YSS classmates, Chef Andri’s restaurant at Eleven@Bussorah. Some of the guys who didn’t turn up or know about our 1st gathering in July are expected to come and I’m excited.

Then in January, our very own YSS girl and owner of Doll Me Up Cosmetics, Nazlin Hilal will be holding a makeup workshop for ex-YSS girlfriends. I’m so excited too!

Wow!! Looks like it’s gonna be a reunion after reunion. I can’t wait! :D