Tuesday, January 13, 2009

U Call It Fairy Tale... I Say It's A Dream Came True... :)

I have been feeling so high in the air nowadays. I’ve never felt so happy before. It’s been 19 years since I kept this secret and I just couldn’t believe that I finally let it out. And the most unbelievable part is I let it out to the person himself. I did so when he openly confessed that he is attracted to me. It’s like a dream came true hearing it from the person whom I thought will never look at me.

We studied in the same high school. He was my senior. I’ve been eyeing on him since I was in Sec. 2, while he was in Sec. 4. Everyday, without fail, I would secretly observed him whenever there were opportunity. Most of the time was before school, during recess time and after school hour.

But even though I was head over heels with him, I dare not make the approach even by sending anonymous letter, which many girls did that time. He was one of the famous boys in school. I find him cute and his hyper personality really caught my eyes. But that feeling remained unknown by anyone and after he left school, I never see him anymore.

Until recently, sometime in October/November 2008, an ex-YSS schoolmate suggested me to add someone named Rashid Basri in FB. When I saw few YSS friends from his list, I added him. But it was not until few days later, when I was bored to death; I began checking profiles of some people I'd added in FB. And his was one of them. While browsing thru his profile, I read some comments he posted on some of my ex-schoolmates’ pictures. As I was reading those comments, I spotted somebody calling him “Acit/Acid”. I was stunned. Quickly, I browsed his profile pics and album. And I was thrilled when I found out that he is the guy I’ve been looking for!

But even though after learning that he is the guy I’ve been dying to meet again after 19 years, I still dare not say “Hi” in FB. I guess I'm fear of rejection. So, I just left his page.

Then one day, another ex-schoolmate updated his status and I commented. Acid commented seconds later and I took the courage to comment back. But it stopped there coz the following comments were between him and the former.

Few days later, I made a shout out on my status asking for a company to Golden Mile Tower. He responded by saying something like “Collect tiket coach tak nak… Makan sup tulang boleh”. And that’s the beginning of our conversations at FB. Besides chatting in FB, our conversations will be either on status or pics or both concurrently.

After slightly more than a week of chatting in FB, we exchanged number and started texting and calling each other. From the daily phone conversation, one fortunate day, he confessed that he is attracted to me. It was a pleasant surprise. Knowing that he already like me, I openly confessed the crush I had on him since school days. As expected, he was also surprised. And that marks the beginning of our relationship.

Alhamdulillah. Even though I am still finding it hard to believe that the guy I had crushed for 19 years, is now my boyfriend. When I told friends about my stories, they were amazed. Seriously, it’s amazing, isn’t it?