We were supposed to go to an ex-YSS schoolmate’s daughter birthday party at Changi Beach Club and thereafter watched him & Alif in a soccer match at Tampines Safra but they were all cancelled. This is because Acid’s daughter, Afiqah was admitted to the hospital due to suspected pneumonia. He was so apologetic for not able to see me just now. I can understand his excitement to see me and meet my kids for the 1st time today but his daughter needs him more than we do. I was as worried as him when I heard the news. And I feel so helpless. I was unable to be there for him at that point of time, when I know that he definitely would love to have me by his side that moment.
It’s not that I do not want to be there. The time is not right. His ex-wife was there and she has not been told abt me. So, it’s inappropriate for me to be there coz she’ll definitely feel uneasy. However, Acid & I try to get in touch whenever there is opportunity to update on Afiqah’s condition. It’s a relieved to hear that she is active and laughing throughout. That’s a good sign, I must say.
Despite the last minute change of plan, my kids & I still went to Jacq’s daughter birthday party. Although I wished he was there with us, but I still had a good time with Nisya, Waty, Maya, Alif & Jacq. We stayed for abt 2 hours before leaving at ard 8.15PM. Alif had to be at Tampines Safra before 9PM. Poor Maya coz she had to be there alone coz I couldn’t join her. Alif gave us a lift to Century Square and we took a cab home.
These days I feel so blessed. Acid treats me like an extremely extraordinary woman and he lavishes me with love and attention. I have never been so loved in my Life. Even my ex-hubby or Sab had never treated me like Acid does. And I feel that our love grow stronger and intact as days go by. It’s really hard to explain. I thought I am head over heel with him, but now it looks like I lose to him. He makes me feel so wonderful being a woman. I really appreciate and adore him.
It’s not that I do not want to be there. The time is not right. His ex-wife was there and she has not been told abt me. So, it’s inappropriate for me to be there coz she’ll definitely feel uneasy. However, Acid & I try to get in touch whenever there is opportunity to update on Afiqah’s condition. It’s a relieved to hear that she is active and laughing throughout. That’s a good sign, I must say.
Despite the last minute change of plan, my kids & I still went to Jacq’s daughter birthday party. Although I wished he was there with us, but I still had a good time with Nisya, Waty, Maya, Alif & Jacq. We stayed for abt 2 hours before leaving at ard 8.15PM. Alif had to be at Tampines Safra before 9PM. Poor Maya coz she had to be there alone coz I couldn’t join her. Alif gave us a lift to Century Square and we took a cab home.
These days I feel so blessed. Acid treats me like an extremely extraordinary woman and he lavishes me with love and attention. I have never been so loved in my Life. Even my ex-hubby or Sab had never treated me like Acid does. And I feel that our love grow stronger and intact as days go by. It’s really hard to explain. I thought I am head over heel with him, but now it looks like I lose to him. He makes me feel so wonderful being a woman. I really appreciate and adore him.