Thursday, August 27, 2009

The best Ramadhan for me... :)

Hi peeps! This is rather a late update. Guess what?? I found a new job!! Woohoo!! I went for a 2nd interview on 25/8/09 and was offered the job at that instance. Alhamdulillah...

The wonderful fact is it’s Ramadhan & I feel so blessed. I have been trying frantically hard to impress 4 interviewers that I fit the post they offer very well & in the end, 1 interviewer finally trust I can meet their requirements. Phew! It’s a relieve!

Oh wait! You’ll be amazed with what I’m gonna tell you what happen next. A day after I was offered the job, the manager called to inform that the management has decided to pay higher than their initial offer. I was awed! Only Allah knows how overjoyed I was at that moment. Alhamdulillah, I can feel the blessing of Ramadhan.

Words can’t describe how grateful I am. This is the best Ramadhan I’ve ever had. :)