Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Like Mummy, Like Ili... :)

After sending God knows how many resumes for numerous jobs, I was called for an interview by an established preclinical contract research organization yesterday. Actually, it was my 3rd job interview. However, I was enthusiastic with this one because I feel I stand a better chance to be hired. Well, I can’t explain my confidence. It’s my instinct.

The interview went on very well. Not 1 but 3 different personnel interviewed me at a time. If I’m shortlisted, I’ll be called for a 2nd interview within this week or early next week. Keeping my spirit high! :)

Ili’s dental appointment also went on smoothly without much hassle yesterday. As expected, she’s very cooperative and didn’t create much hoo-ha during the procedure. The dentist was impressed with her positive attitude. She even laughed after her 2 teeth were extracted! However, after the anesthesia faded an hour later, she started whining. We gave her ice-cream and panadol to ease the pain. She was fine today although constantly complain of gum discomfort. Her next appointment is on 31/08/09. Surprisingly, she looks forward to it! Hehehe... She’s my toughest child.