Monday, August 24, 2009

The "test" in Ramadhan...

Ramadhan is on it’s 3rd day today. The lil ones had successfully completed 2 days with slight crankiness especially by Nana. Soon after breaking fast, they are hyper and look forward to another day of fast. Hehe it’s fun to see their reactions.

Today is also Amali’s 5th year anniversary. Hmm... I still miss my baby. Al-Fatehah for Allahyarham Ilmi Amali bin Suhimi.

Just now, I received a much awaited phone call from the interview I attended last Thursday. I was shortlisted for a 2nd interview. All praises to The Almighty. Hopefully I’ll get the job. Insya’Allah.

Job hunting is really tiring and frustrating. With the poor economic downturn and job postings, to be shortlisted or even called for an interview is a huge relieve. But of course, most of us will pin a big hope to get hired.

Hopefully, I will achieve my dream this sacred month – to get a stable job so that I can give my lil ones the best that every mother wants for theirs. Amiin...