Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ili Nasihah...


Acid & I brought Ili for the 2nd dental check yesterday. More teeth were extracted and one of it I would say quite “stubborn” that the dentist had to force it out. Ouch! The sight of her bleeding mouth I dare not see. Aarrgghh! This is one of the reasons I dropped out nursing haha...

She behaved well throughout the process. Not crying and very cooperative. Good mummy’s girl! Even the dentist & his assistant were impressed. Oh well, they’ve got to see whose daughter she is... Hmmm... Hahaha!

An hour later, her crankiness started. It’s predictable, anyway. She reluctantly “broke” her fast when the pain is no longer bearable. While shopping for some groceries at the NTUC Fairprice, she picked butter cake, sausage rolls & milk and ate them soon after we reached home! I was like “OMG! Adik, your gum is still sore! I cook porridge for you ok?”

“But Adik hungry la mummy. Porridge not nice,” she replied & continue enjoying her food.

Haiya! As long as she’s ok, then never mind la, I thought to myself. She’s my toughest girl after all. :)