Eversince I started the new job, I have no time to access to the net. So I hope that explains my irregular blog updating these days.
The new job is good, busy but fun. My new colleagues are surprisingly crazy bunch of people. It makes work in the office, even though stress but easy to cope.
This year, is my 1st Aidilfitri celebration with Acid (something which I was looking forward to in years!) LIke many other Malay-Muslims families, we tailored 6 pairs of uniformed traditional costumes - Baju Kurung & Baju Melayu for ourselves & the lil ones. This year colour code is cream & red! I loike! :D
As usual, there are many visitings which can be done only during weekends. This year, I spent more time celebrating Eid with the usual gang - GAY.INC! There are many open house invitations from ex-YSS friends, so as usual we will tag along in numbers.
Ok peeps, got no mood to write today. Will try to update more. And oh yes! Today is Ex-YSS Perjumpaan Hari Raya cum Reunion. The response this year is not overwhelming but the gang & I will try to make it the best. All the best! :)
The new job is good, busy but fun. My new colleagues are surprisingly crazy bunch of people. It makes work in the office, even though stress but easy to cope.
This year, is my 1st Aidilfitri celebration with Acid (something which I was looking forward to in years!) LIke many other Malay-Muslims families, we tailored 6 pairs of uniformed traditional costumes - Baju Kurung & Baju Melayu for ourselves & the lil ones. This year colour code is cream & red! I loike! :D
As usual, there are many visitings which can be done only during weekends. This year, I spent more time celebrating Eid with the usual gang - GAY.INC! There are many open house invitations from ex-YSS friends, so as usual we will tag along in numbers.
Ok peeps, got no mood to write today. Will try to update more. And oh yes! Today is Ex-YSS Perjumpaan Hari Raya cum Reunion. The response this year is not overwhelming but the gang & I will try to make it the best. All the best! :)