Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Life - I HEART!

Woah! Looks like I’ve missed updating my blog in November! It shows how busy I must have been that writing is no longer possible to do. Haizz…

On weekdays, I’m busy with work… Go back home… Work… Back home… That’s a typical Singaporean lifestyle. Duh! On weekends, I’m all out for family. I’ve no time (or should I say opportunity) to sit in front of the PC to write down my thoughts, feelings & stories.

Hey, but I’m not complaining. I’m just sharing. :)

My 3 months probation with Crestron is over. Yay! They’ve shortened the standard probation period of 6 months for me. See, I’m good, don’t I? Hehe.. :P

I am writing today to commemorate the most unforgettable HISTORY of my life! It's the first time he commented on my status! Hehehe… I know it’s tomorrow but don’t know whether I’ll be free to write then. :)
*****************************************************************************************

Nuryma is going to collect coach ticket at Golden Mile.. Anybody wants to accompany me?? I'm sleepy.. OOrrhh!! 5:04pm - Comment - Show Comments (23)Hide Comments (23)

Rashid Basri at 5:12pm December 11
collect coach tics tak nak...tapi kalau makan tulang... ok jadi siap..lol
Mohammad Yusran at 5:14pm December 11
mat thailand kat sana nanti banyak leh accompany....sawadeekaaaap!!haha!!
Nuryma Kosnan at 5:17pm December 11
acid.. ok boleh.. pas collect ticket mmg nk gi mkn pun.. nk mkn tulang ke.. ape ke.. boleh aje hehe..
ooh yon... please! :P
Rashid Basri at 5:17pm December 11
ok set go
Nuryma Kosnan at 5:21pm December 11
ok wait for me at golden mile.. :)
Rashid Basri at 5:21pm December 11
gulp
Nuryma Kosnan at 5:23pm December 11
gulp??? lol!!
Mohammad Yusran at 5:23pm December 11
belikan leh...tulang ?yummy!!!
Rashid Basri at 5:25pm December 11
ok i be there... kalau u lupa i macam mana... i pakai coat putih dgn bunga rose di lapel...
Nuryma Kosnan at 5:25pm December 11
tk leh.. klu nk ikut hehe :P
Nuryma Kosnan at 5:26pm December 11
acid.. ingat nk gi mkn tulang kt restaurant ke?? hehehe.. pakai coat putih?? hahaha.. pegi putih, balik merah hehe.. i still remember hw u look like la.. no worries hehe
Rashid Basri at 5:27pm December 11
ok... see you.. i go work first now...
Nuryma Kosnan at 5:29pm December 11
lol!!! if u go work, how to c me la?? ada2 aje
Rashid Basri at 5:31pm December 11
hehe malular ... next time.. i blanja u tulang dgn lembu dia skali ok. eh tulang tu tulan lembu ke kambing?
Nuryma Kosnan at 5:32pm December 11
hehe malu ke?? :P
tulang kambing agaknya.. cuba acid tanya yon.. dia expert pasal tulang hehe
Rashid Basri at 5:33pm December 11
i pemalu orgnye... yon tu siapa? hashimah yon?
Nuryma Kosnan at 5:38pm December 11
yela tu acid hehe... nvm next time.. look out for another gathering.. :)
yon tu yusran la.. tu nama lambong2an dia hehe *peace yon*
Rashid Basri at 5:47pm December 11
ok lah u.... i go menjalankan tugas skarang eh... jaga anak baik2. coach tickets tu dah collect letak atas esbok kat rumah... nanti malam i balik, i check... bye
Mohammad Yusran at 5:50pm December 11
nama lambong eh!!????ko sudah menyakiti hatiku nuryma...oh tidak!!sebagai balasan,beliakan aku tulang $5,meehoon campur kwayteow satu bungkus...ok go!u my fren..hehe!
Ana Rahman at 6:57pm December 11
Sorry Nur.. ko lambat bertapak tapak.. aku dah sampai rumah pon. Hari ni driver fetch! hahahaha!
Nuryma Kosnan at 8:33pm December 11
ok tiket da letak atas esbok.. check pls.. :P
yon!! byknya ko nk lantak??? ada space ke perut tu hehe
ana, tkpe its ok.. next week je la kita meet..
Suria Yusof at 8:45pm December 11
Hey, hey have a safe trip yea and ENJOICE!!! Bring back souvenir for me but nothing to do with KL haha.
Nuryma Kosnan at 8:48pm December 11
thanks sis.. wish u can come with us.. tkpe next trip we go together2 k..*wink* hahaha wont 4get ur souvenir la.. mana boleh lupa along nya kembar tp tk sama thn hahaha.. erm... souvenir tht is nothing to do with KL heh?? hmmm.... ok nnt along survey hehe :P

Oh! I'm soooo in LOVE! :)