In less than a week, a long-awaited charitable soccer match between Ex-YSS & RKM residents will take place. I am thrilled! For months, I have been dreaming to organize a charity work for the Home. Insya’Allah, this Saturday my greatest supporter, Acid and dearest friends will make it real.
The respond from FB event is not very encouraging but I hope many who did not confirm their attendance will come. I’m sure some friends spread the message thru other means. Keeping my spirit high!
I know some people have bad impression and opinion of Muhammadiyah and its organization. Actually, there are misconceptions between Muhammadiyah & Ahmadiyya. Through my working experience with the Home, Muhammadiyah preach Rasulullah’s (PBUH) teachings, sunnahs & Al-Quran. I hope many doubts are clear after reading this post.
Back to the event this Saturday, we do not plan much itinerary. It’ll just be a friendly game, get together among Ex-YSS and simple refreshments will be prepared for the guests. After the game, maybe we’ll have lunch somewhere before calling it a day. The most important objective is to expose the boys to healthy and fun lifestyle without jeopardizing their future.
Lady friends who intend to contribute any goodies & finger food on that day, I would be more than happy to accept.
To those who want to support us, the event details as per below:-
The respond from FB event is not very encouraging but I hope many who did not confirm their attendance will come. I’m sure some friends spread the message thru other means. Keeping my spirit high!
I know some people have bad impression and opinion of Muhammadiyah and its organization. Actually, there are misconceptions between Muhammadiyah & Ahmadiyya. Through my working experience with the Home, Muhammadiyah preach Rasulullah’s (PBUH) teachings, sunnahs & Al-Quran. I hope many doubts are clear after reading this post.
Back to the event this Saturday, we do not plan much itinerary. It’ll just be a friendly game, get together among Ex-YSS and simple refreshments will be prepared for the guests. After the game, maybe we’ll have lunch somewhere before calling it a day. The most important objective is to expose the boys to healthy and fun lifestyle without jeopardizing their future.
Lady friends who intend to contribute any goodies & finger food on that day, I would be more than happy to accept.
To those who want to support us, the event details as per below:-
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Location: PUB Recreational Centre
Street: Woodleigh Park off Braddell Road