Friday, July 24, 2009

Iliyas Silmi...


“Iliyas always forget his books but he is doing well in studies.” Mdm Choo remarked.

Huh??? WTH??!! There are 2 things I must find out...

1st: The 5KG load of stuffs in his school bag that he has been carrying to school everyday, what are the content? I’m sure they are RUBBISH!

2nd: Forget books but did well. Impressive! He’s better than me! I never forgot my books but had to struggle in studies! LOL!! How did he do that??

The above are some of the feedback I got from Iyas’s form teacher at KCPPS Parents-Teacher Meet this morning.

Apart from forgetting books and forms, Mdm Choo said he is a mild-mannered boy, helpful but quiet. HUH??!! Is she talking about MY Iliyas?? Or is she talking about Elias, one of his classmates? Is my hearing ok? **slap slap**

This is another shocked! Haiyo! He’s a terror at home! His sisters are always his punching bag. He never keeps still and talks a lot. He argues a lot too.

Tonight, I will let him know what his teacher had told me and will see his reaction.

Iliyas Silmi – born in the year of snake. Patut la suka “membelit”! Tsk! Tsk! Tak sangka anak aku sorang tu “kaki tangan dalam perut” rupanya... :P