Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mummy, gigi Adik sakit... :(

It’s heart breaking to see my lil girl groaning in pain at night due to toothache. I brought her to NDC on Monday for dental check. When X-ray was done, the dentist discovered an infection on one of her teeth. The infection is very bad that it has “eaten” up some of her jaw bone. And she has been enduring the pain all these while until recently when the pain is unbearable, she started to complain. She’s such a strong girl. Or is she afraid to visit the dentist? Hmmm...

Next week, I’m gonna book GA to remove the infected teeth in mid August. I was quite surprised with the fees for the whole procedure. Needless to mention the amount but I thought a government subsidize dentist should be cheaper? Hmmm...

Anyway, despite the treatment cost, the surgery will have to be done. Period. :)