Today I’m all alone in this office. Haizz.. And the worse is the phone never stops ringing! Hate answering calls hehe.. One more reason why I hate to be alone here is there’s no lunch! Waaarrggghhh! So, like it or not I’ve to call McDelivery service. :p
Talking abt McDonald’s, back in sec. sch my friends & I always “lepak” at the McDonald’s situated near our school (abt 5 mins walk). And when we truanted class (usually Maths & Music lessons), we would lazed there until the next lesson was about to begin. We would usually sneak in & out through the back gate. If the back gate was locked, we used the side gate but it was a big risk coz it’s near to the school canteen hehe. Fortunately, we were never caught truanting! Pweh! When exams were around the corner, we would do our revision there too. Mind you, we really study. I’m still wondering whether the McDonald’s still exists. Maybe I should make a trip to that area one of these days to check it out.
Those were the days I can never forget. We were so playful. Nonetheless, although we truant classes, we still make sure we get good results in exams. If only I was more studious those days...
Talking abt McDonald’s, back in sec. sch my friends & I always “lepak” at the McDonald’s situated near our school (abt 5 mins walk). And when we truanted class (usually Maths & Music lessons), we would lazed there until the next lesson was about to begin. We would usually sneak in & out through the back gate. If the back gate was locked, we used the side gate but it was a big risk coz it’s near to the school canteen hehe. Fortunately, we were never caught truanting! Pweh! When exams were around the corner, we would do our revision there too. Mind you, we really study. I’m still wondering whether the McDonald’s still exists. Maybe I should make a trip to that area one of these days to check it out.
Those were the days I can never forget. We were so playful. Nonetheless, although we truant classes, we still make sure we get good results in exams. If only I was more studious those days...